From: "Pat Rogers" <progers@classwide.com>
Subject: Re: Any Ada Genetic Algorithm?
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 03:57:29 GMT
Date: 2002-03-02T03:57:29+00:00	[thread overview]

"Adrian Hoe" <byhoe@greenlime.com> wrote in message
news:9ff447f2.0203011933.3a0f1247@posting.google.com...
> Hi,
>
> I am looking for works on Ada Genetic Algorithm. I searched Google and
> found the VAGAS is the only work. But it is 7 years old and the links
> are broken.
>
> Any pointers?

I once got a copy of the source from the person at this cite:

http://www.permutationcity.co.uk/projects/mutants/

but I cannot find it now and I don't see a download link.  However this is a
different cite from the one I had originally bookmarked.  I believe I had to
contact the author for a copy.

Hope that helps,

Pat Rogers