From: Kilgallen@eisner.decus.org.nospam (Larry Kilgallen)
Subject: Re: GNAT on Tru64 5.1
Date: 2000/11/06
Date: 2000-11-06T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <973511397.283610@ns.dcu.ie>, Colin_Paul_Gloster@ACM.org writes:
> If you continue to have trouble I might try it out to see if I can help
> you out.
>
> As for another Ada compiler on Tru64: erm, what about DEC Ada which can be found
> in /bin/ada ?

DEC Ada is currently only supported on VMS (VAX and Alpha).

I did not read the prior post to determine whether "supported" was a goal.
It is certainly possible that something might work without being supported,
and for some circumstances that may be sufficient.  Other readers, however,
might have more stringent requirements.