From: "David H. Ellison" <dreaming@thegurusfeet.net>
Subject: Re: > > > > matt parker makes a living by selling underage female flesh to pornographers and whoremongers matt parker was born on 13 september 1965 matt parker alias e van linthout@yahoo.com matt parker alias tanyadchenka@yahoo.com matt parker hacks
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 23:38:16 GMT
Date: 2004-09-16T23:38:16+00:00	[thread overview]

Hmmm... And that is the downside of playing in cyberspace, I assumed it
was some aggrieved housewife who'd crossed the edge; though honestly [at
least to me] the accusations are so exaggerated and ridiculous, its hard
for me to believe anyone would take them seriously... though I can see
where all of the personal information divulged could set you up for
additional abuse. Ever think of inviting Erik to America to 'talk' this out?

My sympathies.