From: Kilgallen@SpamCop.net (Larry Kilgallen)
Subject: Re: VAX/VMS 5.1
Date: 2 Dec 2002 06:54:34 -0600
Date: 2002-12-02T06:54:34-06:00	[thread overview]

In article <955222fe.0212020005.5407ec2f@posting.google.com>, prasad_rohit74@yahoo.com (Rohit Prasad) writes:
> Hi All,
> Can somebody please send me the links for VAX/VMS 5.5 manual/tutorial.

I presume you really mean VAX/VMS (not VAX Ada) even though your title
and body disagree about the version number. (V3.5A is the highest version
of Compaq Ada.)

But version 5.1 and version 5.5 were both released well before VMS
Documentation was provided in HTML format.  They probably were both
created in DEC Bookreader format, so if you insist on a machine readable
version you might be able to find a copy for sale on eBay.  But you
could also buy the hardcopy book, which was much more prevalent at
that time (late 1980's).

If eBay is of no help, try asking in comp.os.vms.