From: Kilgallen@SpamCop.net (Larry Kilgallen)
Subject: Re: New in Ada, written some programs and earned money!
Date: 21 Feb 2003 06:05:30 -0600
Date: 2003-02-21T06:05:30-06:00	[thread overview]

In article <3E55F59A.757E2D45@konad.de>, Frank Piron <frank.piron@konad.de> writes:

> I think the Ada community should try to get the
> attention of the many many PL/SQL-Developers in the
> world. Ada is an ideal way to enrich the programming
> skills and possibilities for them.

PL/SQL-Developers would likely ignore entreaties from the general
Ada community, and they would be wise to do so.

PL/SQL-Developers would more likely be influence by someone like you,
who knows the PL/SQL domain and understands their needs.  Writing a
paper for a PL/SQL conference or publication would be one method,
but don't ignore the possibility of one-on-one contacts.