From: Pablo Saldo <EC4PAS@SUPER.FURG.BR>
Subject: Beginners space (it was Re: ada training)
Date: 1998/01/06
Date: 1998-01-06T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Larry certain time wrote:
<<Certainly, and the value of this brief announcement was enhanced by the
fact that it was a "fresh" item, rather than responding to one of what
seems like daily "write-before-read" postings asking "Has anyone ever
lheard of an ADA compiler for Windows 95?".

My newsreader displays -<Discussion about Ada*.>- for this newsgroup,
and I am certain it was not put their by the local system manager.
It would be nice if someone could make it include a FAQ URL.

Larry Kilgallen >>

I agree with him at point beginners need a FAQ (there're lots of them)!
But, Larry, maybe "Which langauge pay most..." also isn't -<Discussion about Ad
a*.>-. I was beginner once (and think so were you) and here, in this newsgroup
I got the help I needed.

I see the newgroup as the right place for every one to discussing/asking for
help: Ada programmers, C++ programmers (We're all multi-langage programmers,
don't you think?), administrators and even beginners.

Go complain about spam and let the kids made "stupid?" question like "Where can
 I find a MSW Ada Compiler?"!!

BTW, How did You get yours??

                                    Pablo Saldo
                                    *The brazilian guy*