From: CONDIC@PSAVAX.PWFL.COM
Subject: Looking for some utility code.
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 1995 10:03:09 EST
Date: 1995-02-28T10:03:09-05:00	[thread overview]

From: Marin David Condic, 407.796.8997, M/S 731-93
Original_To:  PROFS%"SMTP@PWAGPDB"
Original_cc:  CONDIC

Netters:

I'm looking for some reusable components to do basic data
structure stuff in Ada95 - hopefully utilizing object oriented
features. (I've got some good linked list, stack, queue, tree,
etc. stuff in Ada83, but this wouldn't be as cool.)

If anyone knows of some good packages like this which are in the
public domain, please point me in the right direction. Thanks.

Pax,
Marin

Marin David Condic, Senior Computer Engineer    ATT:        407.796.8997
M/S 731-93                                      Technet:    796.8997
Pratt & Whitney, GESP                           Internet:   CONDICMA@PWFL.COM
P.O. Box 109600                                 Internet:   MDCONDIC@AOL.COM
West Palm Beach, FL 33410-9600
    Please send responses to one of the addresses in this trailer.
    A "reply" to the address in the message header will bounce.
    "Don't say yes until I finish talking."

        -- Darryl F. Zanuck