From: CONDIC@PSAVAX.PWFL.COM
Subject: Re: 2167A, 498, commercial and mil standards...
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 1995 11:29:33 EST
Date: 1995-01-30T11:29:33-05:00	[thread overview]

From: Marin David Condic, 407.796.8997, M/S 731-93
Original_To:  PROFS%"SMTP@PWAGPDB"
Original_cc:  CONDIC

Howard Verne <verneh@DELPHI.COM> Writes:

>Doc Elliott <helliott@losat.redstone.army.mil> writes:
>
>>interpretation of the term 'procedure'?"  Wouldn't it be useful to have a
>>readily available FAQ or WWW host that listed sources (electronic and
>>otherwise) for all sorts of standards, specs, and the email addresses of
>>the greybeards involved in their development?
>>
>>Any comments?  Telling me to shut up and crawl back under my rock is a
>>perfectly acceptable comment...
>>

>Great Idea, Love it!

Let's go one step further - what if the Government Printing
Office or whatever technical publication offices handle this
stuff were to put all the Mil-Std's etc. into ASCII and
Postscript format and make them available at a single FTP site?

It'd make *my* life considerably easier.

Pax,
Marin

Marin David Condic, Senior Computer Engineer    ATT:        407.796.8997
M/S 731-93                                      Technet:    796.8997
Pratt & Whitney, GESP                           Internet:   CONDICMA@PWFL.COM
P.O. Box 109600                                 Internet:   MDCONDIC@AOL.COM
West Palm Beach, FL 33410-9600
    "I think there is a world market for maybe five computers."

        --  Thomas Watson, chairman of IBM, 1943.