* Mil-Std-1750b and The Exciting Age of High Tech Internet FTP Acce
@ 1994-12-09 16:22 CONDIC
From: CONDIC @ 1994-12-09 16:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

From: Marin David Condic, 407.796.8997, M/S 731-93
Subject: Mil-Std-1750b and The Exciting Age of High Tech Internet FTP Access
Original_To:  PROFS%"SMTP@PWAGPDB"
Original_cc:  CONDIC

Does anybody know of a site from whence it is possible to
download (in either ASCII or Postscript) a copy of Mil-Std-1750b?
I would also be curious to find out about who has the most
wonderful Ada compiler for the 1750b processor and why it's "Stuff
That's Cool!"

Please send responses to:

        CONDICMA@PWFL.COM

Sending to the address from which this message originated WILL
NOT WORK. Thanks.

Pax,
Marin

Marin David Condic, Senior Computer Engineer    ATT:        407.796.8997
M/S 731-93                                      Technet:    796.8997
Pratt & Whitney, GESP                           Internet:   CONDICMA@PWFL.COM
P.O. Box 109600                                 Internet:   MDCONDIC@AOL.COM
West Palm Beach, FL 33410-9600
    "I'd rather have a free bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal
    lobotomy."

        --  S. Clay Wilson, artist

only message in thread, other threads:[~1994-12-09 16:22 UTC | newest]