From: "Jeffrey R. Carter" <spam.not.jrcarter@acm.not.spam.org>
Subject: Re: Quicksort algorithm in ada
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 16:35:52 GMT
Date: 2006-04-19T16:35:52+00:00	[thread overview]

Thomas Krueger wrote:

> Does the quicksort algorithm already exists in the Ada standardlibrary? I
> didn't find it. The only similar thing i found was bubblesort in the gnat
> library...

The PragmAda Reusable Components include an implementation of quick sort. It
uses insertion sort for short arrays and excludes the pivot from recursion. The
library also includes implementations of insertion and heap sorts.

http://pragmada.home.mchsi.com/

--
Jeff Carter
"You couldn't catch clap in a brothel, silly English K...niggets."