From: ibe1109@draper.com (Ira Ekhaus)
Subject: variable dependency tracing (source code level)
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1993 19:14:02 GMT
Date: 1993-03-02T19:14:02+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi,

I'm reviewing some ada code and I thought it would be
very helpful if there were some utilities out there that
interacted with the compile process to give an overview
of how and where variables are defined and changed-
At first thought, a tree structure  comes to mind but
any other approach would be fine.

Does anyone of packages that provide some of this type of
facility?

thanks,
Ira
ekhaus@draper.com