From: "Nasser Abbasi" <nma@12000.org>
Subject: Re: c2ada
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 00:58:16 GMT
Date: 2006-06-03T00:58:16+00:00	[thread overview]

"Lance" <lanceboyle@qwest.net> wrote in message
news:1149226465.148165.303800@h76g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> Has anyone used c2ada recently? I've found (mentioned in this group's
> archives) this link:
>
> http://12000.org/my_notes/ada/#_Toc106481150
>
> and it seems to be a substantial piece of work, but it won't compile on
> OS X 10.4.6 and I'm having negative fun trying to fix the C source (I
> don't know much about C).
>
> Jerry

hi;

When I did the above 'port' it was few years ago to red hat linux.

I have not visited this since then.  I really need to try to build this
again on new linux systems when I have some time. I do not have access to OS
X to try it.

It might be just a matter of making some changes to the Makefile, or small
tweek of the header files. without knowing what errors you are getting, hard
to know.

If you do manage to port it to OS X, I can post it on my web page above with
credit to you for porting it.

Nasser