From: "Nelson Chandler" <nelson.c.chandlerNOSPAM@DELETECAPSboeing.com>
Subject: Re: GtkAda compile errors (Apex Ada)
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 17:31:42 GMT
Date: 2004-03-04T17:31:42+00:00	[thread overview]

"Jeff C," <jcreem@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:HFt1c.32832$ko6.308078@attbi_s02...

> "Nelson Chandler" <nelson.c.chandlerSPAM@FILTERboeing.com> wrote in
message
> > Sorry, the part that says "pragma c" should read "pragma convention (c,
> > <type>)"
> >

> Hmm..Neither my newsreader nor google groups shows the original message
that
> contained the rest of
> your message. You might want to try again.

Ok, here's the original (corrected):

Hi, I'm using Rational Apex Ada NT 4.2.0c and I'm trying to make GtkAda work
with it.

So far, I've converted all of the gnat style file names to rational apex ada
style file names and made a sub-system and working area for all of the
gtkAda code (2.2.0).  But when I actually try to use it, I keep getting
errors.  Usually it starts with a convention c imported function having one
of its componant types not of convention c.  And that componant type unable
to be used with pragma convention (c, <type>) because
"<type> is (or depends on) an incompletely defined private type" or
"<type> is neither unconstrained nor statically constrained" errors.

Has anyone else had these problems or gotten any of it to work?

-Nelson