* GNAT availability on QNX Neutrino 6.2 ?
@ 2003-01-20 12:40 Simon Clubley
From: Simon Clubley @ 2003-01-20 12:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

[Crossposted to comp.lang.ada and comp.os.qnx]

I've just started looking at the non-commercial free download version of
QNX Neutrino 6.2 and would like to run GNAT on it.

However, there does not appear to be a port available for QNX that I could
find.

I have two questions:

1) Is there a port of GNAT for QNX ?

2) If not, what Ada compilers do people use with QNX ?

Thanks for any information,

Simon.

"This is VMS. Viruses are irrelevant."

* Re: GNAT availability on QNX Neutrino 6.2 ?
@ 2003-01-21  2:34 ` Steve
From: Steve @ 2003-01-21  2:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

You might want to check the GCC mailing list(s).  I recall seeing a message
there n the last week or two from someone at QNX working toward updating
their GCC tools to a 3.x version.  GNAT was integrated with the GCC mainline
in a GCC 3.x release.  You may have to fix up the run time library for QNX,
but it probably wouldn't be that difficult.

Steve
(The Duck)

"Simon Clubley" <clubley@remove_me.eisner.decus.org-Earth.UFP> wrote in
message news:HttLU4FbwzJX@eisner.encompasserve.org...