* Input files
@ 1999-04-04  0:00 Philip McGachey
From: Philip McGachey @ 1999-04-04  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm using AdaGIDE V6.10c, and trying to redirect input from a file. Is there
any way of doing this through the compiler, or do I have to type in all my
test data every time?

Thanks

Phil

* Re: Input files
@ 1999-04-04  0:00 ` David C. Hoos, Sr.
From: David C. Hoos, Sr. @ 1999-04-04  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Philip McGachey wrote in message <90QN2.34$SB1.17172@news.enterprise.net>...
>I'm using AdaGIDE V6.10c, and trying to redirect input from a file. Is
there
>any way of doing this through the compiler, or do I have to type in all my
>test data every time?
>
>Thanks

I don't know how old 6.10c is, but the current version (6.22w) available
from
ftp://ftp.usafa.af.mil/pub/dfcs/carlisle/adagide/adagide.exe
has a menu option Run -> Run Options
which permits input and output file redirection.

I don't remember when this option was added -- it may even be in 6.10c,
but why not get the current one anyway?

David C. Hoos, Sr.