From: FritzVonBraun <sf@saf.com>
Subject: Should I use Tagged Records to be able to use Object Notation?
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 00:17:17 -0800
Date: 2013-11-29T00:17:17-08:00	[thread overview]

I was wondering if it is a usual practice to make a record tagged so
that it is possible to call procedures as object.procedure instead of
having to write package.procedure( object ).
I know that there is a slight overhead involved with the tag but it
would certainly be easier. Is this a common practice or not?

Thanks