From: "stephane richard" <stephane.richard@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: A source code search engine
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 01:49:27 GMT
Date: 2004-11-13T01:49:27+00:00	[thread overview]

Just to let you guys know.  I've gotten a reply to my request to add Ada to
his search engine.  Perhaps others got this reply too. But Just in case,
and/or for those who haven't contacted them yet. I'm including his reply
below:

>Hi Stephane,
>
>Ada support is certainly on the roadmap. We have many languages to add and
>we're going to try to >support as many as possible. As far as a deadline,
>I'm unable to offer you anything concrete.
>
>Regards,
>Ankur

So it's just a question of time :-).  Soon enough, Ada will be there.

Stephane Richard
"Ada World" webmaster
http://www.adaworld.com