From: "Steve" <nospam_steved94@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Compiling Aonix ObjectAda
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 02:47:03 GMT
Date: 2004-08-14T02:47:03+00:00	[thread overview]

Does this happen with a simple "Hello, World!" program, or with some
elaborate set of code?
What version of ObjectAda?
What host?
What target?

More information please.

Also... there is a mailing list dedicated to ObjectAda.  I think you can
find reference to the list on their web site.

Steve
(The Duck)