From: Dave <recneps.w.divad@elcaro.moc>
Subject: Re: design pattern
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 10:19:39 +0000
Date: 2004-03-09T10:19:39+00:00	[thread overview]

Do you consider spamming a newsgroup reasonable, mature, professional
(etc) behaviour?  And, more importantly, relevant to a computing course?

To answer your question - no.  I got out of the wrong side of bed this
morning, and at least four car drivers tried to take me out (I ride a
motorbike), so I'm a bit crotchety this morning.

Feel free to post random answers to my stupid questions.  Not a problem.
  By the way, you don't need a space betfore an apostrophe.

Dave.