From: gijs@mbase97.xs4all.nl (Maarten Landzaat)
Subject: Re: Tool for Ada rep clause & record translation to C structures?
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 1994 14:42:22 +0200
Date: 1994-12-03T14:42:22+02:00	[thread overview]

In <3bns5d$kla@cnn.MOTOWN.GE.COM>, Walter L. Dvorak writes:

>We have a need to analyze data generated by a complex Ada program. We
>have available to us a tool that is designed to read C language
>structures to form a data dictionary. Does anyone know of a tool that can
>translate Ada records and rep clauses into C structure definitions?

I am currently writing a filter that copies all type definitions in Ada
compilation units to a separate package. I use AYACC/AFLEX for this
purpose.

I think I would use AFLEX/AYACC if I were in your situation.
--
Maarten Landzaat (gijs@mbase97.xs4all.nl)
Amsterdam, Double bass, Fender Jazz Bass, Atari ST, Roland Sound Canvas.