From: Jeffrey Carter <spam@spam.com>
Subject: MingGW and AdaGIDE
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 01:01:26 GMT
Date: 2005-06-08T01:01:26+00:00	[thread overview]

I downloaded MinGW (3.2.0) and also AdaGIDE (7.30). When I start
AdaGIDE, I get a dialog saying that GNAT is not installed. Other than
that, it works fine, and I'm able to compile and build from AdaGIDE.
Does anyone know how to get rid of the irritating dialog?

--
Jeff Carter
"C++ is like jamming a helicopter inside a Miata