From: "Jeffrey Creem" <jeff@thecreems.com>
Subject: Re: Ada for Palm ?
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 14:29:58 GMT
Date: 2002-03-23T14:29:58+00:00	[thread overview]

A fun project might be to build a port of the
Bush shell for Palm http://www.vaxxine.com/pegasoft/downloads/bushguide.html
For the kinds of things you would want to actually do on the road it would
be sufficient.

I suspect one could get that small enough to fit..Of course someone has to
build a cross
compiler first (or look into using JGNAT)...When I first got my palm a few
years back I did sort of
get a no runtime port to at least compile. (had a xgcc executable).
I remeber  running into many problems because the GCC patches for
palm were for a much older version of GCC than GNAT was using...