From: anon@anon.org (anon)
Subject: Re: Ada not mentioned in GCC 4.3 release notes
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 21:54:46 GMT
Date: 2008-03-11T21:54:46+00:00	[thread overview]

Download the MASTER version at Adacore.com!  It is still under Adacore
modified GPL version 2. Also any changes that is may in GNAT Ada will
be at Adacore web first, it may take 6 months before others become
aware of those changes. And that because the chages will first appear
in GNAT PRO first, which GNU has no control over, then Adacore will
release the changes to the GPL version on their website. After which
the GNU and other can obtain the changes at Adacore.

The copies that are at SF may or may not be complete!  Some of
the features of Ada do not work between Archs as well as all
Archs version are not archived.

Plus, if you look at GNU website, you will see that they do not
use SF either, they use their own web site archive. Which may or
may not match the SF versions. And some do not match Adacore
either which is a big problem with GNAT Ada.