* New location for my Ada component library
@ 2003-01-17 19:56 Mats Weber
From: Mats Weber @ 2003-01-17 19:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

The new web location for my Ada components is

http://mats.weber.org/ada/mw_components.html

Is anybody still using these ?

My PHD thesis has also moved, there are links to it from my home page

http://mats.weber.org/

* Re: New location for my Ada component library
@ 2003-01-18 14:52 ` Jeffrey Creem
From: Jeffrey Creem @ 2003-01-18 14:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

I still occasionally use them..Mostly bags.. There are a lot of standard Ada
library initiatives that pop in here from time to time. Maybe at some point
I will switch but it is hard to beat the simplicity of most of your stuff
for day to day quick and dirty programs.