From: tmoran@acm.org
Subject: ANN:code for GPS, Google Earth, AVI
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 16:59:15 -0500
Date: 2007-08-21T16:59:15-05:00	[thread overview]

I have Ada code to download from a Garmin (serial) GPS data, including
dynamic current position, code to control the view in Google Earth and
to capture the image, and code to read/write AVI video files.  It's not
posted on my web site because it requires Claw (in particular
Claw.Bitmaps) and it's not currently polished for public presentation,
but if you need such things, send me an email.