From: anon@anon.org (anon)
Subject: Re: GNAT on WinXP: System.OS_Lib.Spawn raises Program_Error
Date: Sat, 02 May 2009 23:20:05 GMT
Date: 2009-05-02T23:20:05+00:00	[thread overview]

Ed.

If that was correct, then using "System.OS_LIB" would generated a
compiler WARNING, but no error or warning is given. So, that package
is usable as is.

Compiling overhead depends upon how many places packages are used.
And some people count every cpu cycle. One wasted cycle may be too
much, and it could cost someone life. I am talking about medical
operations, such as pin-point radation treatements.