From: nickerson@pundit.ds.boeing.com ()
Subject: Re: help for my project
Date: 2000/05/09
Date: 2000-05-09T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <8f909s$teo$1@nnrp1.deja.com>,
Robert Dewar <robert_dewar@my-deja.com> writes:

..student plea & Robert's "denial_of_service(homework)" snipped;

|>P.S. It's interesting that these appeals for help on homework
|>assignments seem to come primarily from Australia, I wonder
|>what's going on?

maybe Australia is the only place with enough fortitude to still
be teaching Ada to students;

ok, ok, I know I exagerate; but when one listens to very bright
University Professor Phds stand around and tell you that Ada is
"not what the students need", "not what the students what", "not
what industry wants", "provides no code base for students to work
on" & blah blah blah - well it is just discouraging;

so just to leave this on an upbeat note: Mike Feldman's URL of
Colleges & Universities teaching Ada as a foundation language;

http://www.seas.gwu.edu/~mfeldman/ada-foundation.html

--bn (Bart Nickerson)
nickerson@pundit.ds.boeing.com
(206) 662-0183