From: anon@anon.org (anon)
Subject: Re: pragma Linker_Options
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 04:44:21 GMT
Date: 2009-06-05T04:44:21+00:00	[thread overview]

The options are what you use in the linker command line. This is an example
that I use for Sockets to hide the library file that contains the Sockets library
from the command-line:

package GNAT.Sockets.Linker_Options is
   --  Empty version of this package.
private
   pragma Linker_Options ( "-lsocket" ) ;
end GNAT.Sockets.Linker_Options ;

Of course, there are other ways of using the "pragma", but mostly it used
for library paths "-L" and libraries "-l".  Also, you must use a pragma for
each option:

   pragma Linker_Options ( "-L/usr/lib/tcpip" ) ;