From: RHARWOOD@EAST.Pima.edu (Ray Harwood)
Subject: Portable Program Performs Perfectly
Date: 27 Nov 90 06:05:00 GMT	[thread overview]

Michael Feldman and other Ada enthusiasts:

Your Philosopher's "system" works without change on DEC Ada. By this weekend
(time allowing) I'll try it on Meridian's AdaVantage on the Macintosh under
Mac Programmer's Workshop.  (Does Meridian have an unfair advantage here?)
If time wasn't an issue, I'd even alter the "windows" output to show pictures
of your favorite Ada gurus and Chopstick graphics being passed around a
table...

Please advise if you have any reservations about using this code and it's
"portability claims" in a classroom or consulting setting.  I think it's:
(a) cute, (b) interesting, and (c) [with a little explanation] convincing.

Ray Harwood, Data Basix
PO Box 18324
Tucson, AZ 85731
AppleLink: DATA.BASIX
CompuServe: 76645,1370
Phone: (602)721-1988
FAX: (602)721-7240
Associate Faculty, Pima Community College