From: jerry@jvdsys.stuyts.nl (Jerry van Dijk)
Subject: Re: Multiple pragma Imports
Date: 1998/12/27
Date: 1998-12-27T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Larry Kilgallen (kilgallen@eisner.decus.org) wrote:

: > To get the behaviour I would like to see, the interfacing pragmas should
: > somehow be able to discern between the different subprogram signatures.
: > Maybe this calls for some extended interfacing pragma form, to be
: > implemented by general consensus.

: The real world need is vanishingly small for calling external
: subprograms which share a name but not interface characteristics.

What I was thinking of was situations like:

int   min (int a, int b);
float min (float a, float b);

and such.

Jerry.