* gnat3.10 and win32ada binding
@ 1998-11-06  0:00 ogecrom
From: ogecrom @ 1998-11-06  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

hello, i'm trying to compile the win32ada binding under gnat3.10 for win95 but
it return a lot of errors, like "no more representation items for type"

if anyone that know or work with this binding, or know another way to build
windows95 software from ada95, please help us.

Valdir Junior and Jesus Junior

* Re: gnat3.10 and win32ada binding
@ 1998-11-06  0:00 ` Tom Moran
From: Tom Moran @ 1998-11-06  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

> or know another way to build
>windows95 software from ada95, please help us.
Last year at TriAda we gave a paper on using Ada 95 with MS Windows,
"CLAW, a High Level, Portable, Ada 95 Binding for Microsoft Windows".
It's posted at www.rrsoftware.com (along with some CLAW demos
(source)).

* Re: gnat3.10 and win32ada binding
@ 1998-11-07  0:00 ` dewarr
From: dewarr @ 1998-11-07  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <71vbvp$cit$1@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,
  ogecrom@my-dejanews.com wrote:
> hello, i'm trying to compile the win32ada binding under
gnat3.10 for win95 but
> it return a lot of errors, like "no more representation
items for type"

> if anyone that know or work with this binding, or know
another way to build
> windows95 software from ada95, please help us.

Consult the CLA archives. This is definitely a FAQ at
this stage. In short, you have an obsolete version of the
bindings which contains errors (the error messages are
quite accurate). Consult the archives to find out where
you can pick up a more current version.

* Re: gnat3.10 and win32ada binding
@ 1998-11-07  0:00 ` Jerry van Dijk
From: Jerry van Dijk @ 1998-11-07  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

ogecrom@my-dejanews.com wrote:

: hello, i'm trying to compile the win32ada binding under gnat3.10 for win95 but
: it return a lot of errors, like "no more representation items for type"

: if anyone that know or work with this binding, or know another way to build
: windows95 software from ada95, please help us.

Did you try following the instruction on my homepage
(http://stad.dsl.nl/~jvandyk) ?

Jerry.

--
-- Jerry van Dijk  | email: jdijk@acm.org
-- Leiden, Holland | member Team-Ada

* Re: gnat3.10 and win32ada binding
       [not found] <7277n5$fv7$1@nnrp1.dejanews.com>
@ 1998-11-09  0:00 ` Tucker Taft
From: Tucker Taft @ 1998-11-09  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

rajagopalasrinivasan@my-dejanews.com wrote:

: considering how often this comes up :

: I have followed the instructions and recompiled and created a new patched,
: compiled etc. etc. directory tree. In face I have a zip file that I made right
: after the preliminaries.

: Would it make sense to make this available somewhere on the net? If someone
: has some server space, I would be happy to send the zip file.

If you send it to me, I will try to put it in place of the
old Win32 bindings on our site.

: regards

: srini

Thanks.