* Re: Packages with ObjectAda
@ 1998-11-05  0:00 ` Tucker Taft
From: Tucker Taft @ 1998-11-05  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

robinsoj@my-dejanews.com wrote:

: I'm working on a project that must include some packages.  However, I'm
: having a difficult time with packages in ObjectAda and I can't find any
: documentation on it in the help files.	How can I use my own
: packages with
: ObjectAda.  Please help me as soon as possible.  This is an EMERGENCY!

First you need to "with" the package you have written.

* Packages with ObjectAda
@ 1998-11-05  0:00 robinsoj
From: robinsoj @ 1998-11-05  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
James H. Robinson, III

* Re: Packages with ObjectAda
@ 1998-11-06  0:00   ` robinsoj
From: robinsoj @ 1998-11-06  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I did that.  Now how does ObjectAda deal with packages?  Do I have to include
specific files in a project?

@ 1998-11-07  0:00     ` Jerry van Dijk
From: Jerry van Dijk @ 1998-11-07  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

robinsoj@my-dejanews.com wrote:

: I did that.  Now how does ObjectAda deal with packages?  Do I have to include
: specific files in a project?

It sounds like you are having problems with the ObjectAda IDE. If you go
to the Aonix web site, you can register on the OA email list, where you
are more likely to get an anwer to a OA specific question.

Jerry.

--
-- Jerry van Dijk  | email: jdijk@acm.org
-- Leiden, Holland | member Team-Ada