From: jerry@jvdsys.nextjk.stuyts.nl (Jerry van Dijk)
Subject: Re: Packages with ObjectAda
Date: 1998/11/07
Date: 1998-11-07T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

robinsoj@my-dejanews.com wrote:

: I did that.  Now how does ObjectAda deal with packages?  Do I have to include
: specific files in a project?

It sounds like you are having problems with the ObjectAda IDE. If you go
to the Aonix web site, you can register on the OA email list, where you
are more likely to get an anwer to a OA specific question.

Jerry.

--
-- Jerry van Dijk  | email: jdijk@acm.org
-- Leiden, Holland | member Team-Ada