* Rogue cancel of Tim Brown's post
       [not found] <dmksxdttxd.Ewpr0x.FuI@iglou.com>
@ 1998-07-26  0:00 ` Tim Brown
From: Tim Brown @ 1998-07-26  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Tim Brown (bathroom@iglou2.iglou.com) wrote:
: This post made as a free service to the usenet community.

Here is the full text with headers of this rogue cancel:

Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 06:16:41 +1100

This post made as a free service to the usenet community.

---END SAMPLES---

I'll check and see what 195.9.151.131 is for possible suspects later.
--
The man with the 2nd-worst reputation on the Internet - that's me!
bathroom@iglou.com   http://members.iglou.com/bathroom   Tantrum 95.7 FM

* Re: Rogue cancel of Tim Brown's post
@ 1998-07-27  0:00   ` andy beckwith
From: andy beckwith @ 1998-07-27  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Tim Brown wrote:

> Tim Brown (bathroom@iglou2.iglou.com) wrote:
> : This post made as a free service to the usenet community.
>
> Here is the full text with headers of this rogue cancel:

 Whaaa, Whaa, Whaaa, cried Timmy Brown, the Skidmark bandit, as
he hit his head furiously against his modem. After sending out
112 empty posts after banging his head against his modem for
ten hours, the police came over to see if Skidmark was legally
non compis( nuts!).

    D.Y.O.F.D.W. ( do your own fucking dirty work! ) you little
crybaby! You get more pathetic each post!

                      Andy Beckwith