From: stt@houdini.camb.inmet.com (Tucker Taft)
Subject: Re: [Q] Is anyone programming DSPs in Ada?
Date: 1998/06/12
Date: 1998-06-12T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Markus Kuhn (Markus.Kuhn@cl.cam.ac.uk) wrote:

: ...
: Someone who developed an anti-tank missle in Germany told me that
: they used 12 Analog Devices SHARC DSPs for the radar pattern recognicion
: in the missle head, and they were programmed almost completely
: in Ada using an (I think) Intermetrics compiler.

Our SHARC AdaMagic compiler is not yet generally available, but will be
in September of this year.  So this was probably someone else's compiler.

: ...
: Markus

: --
: Markus G. Kuhn, Security Group, Computer Lab, Cambridge University, UK
: email: mkuhn at acm.org,  home page: <http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/>

Intermetrics, Inc.  Burlington, MA  USA