From: jerry@jvdsys.nextjk.stuyts.nl (Jerry van Dijk)
Subject: Re: Problem with the paralel port in ADA
Date: 1998/06/04
Date: 1998-06-04T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Fco. Luis Guillen (fguillen@alboran.ualm.es) wrote:

: 	I have Gnat 95 and under Ms-dos and windows 95 and NT

Ok, so the compiler is GNAT, which I assume to be v3.07 for DOS
or 3.10p for NT.

The OS might be either DOS or NT.

Unless you want to do something else then simply print (in that
case open a file to lpt1:) the answer to how to access the paralel
port is different for DOS, Win9X and NT. So, for which one are you
trying to find a solution ?

Jerry.

--
-- Jerry van Dijk  | email: jdijk@acm.org