* RTX 4.1 real-time extension for Windows NT and Ada 95
@ 1998-05-28  0:00 Dr. Joachim Schroeer
From: Dr. Joachim Schroeer @ 1998-05-28  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

has anyone tried to use VenturCom's RTX 4.1 real-time extension for
Windows NT together with an Ada compiler like ObjectAda or GNAT.
I would appreciate any comment.

Is it possible to use a native ObjectAda for WinNT together with the
extension?
Is the extension mainly another implementation of the Win32 API that
you can use instead of the native one or is it a set of new API
functions were no binding is available for and the Ada compiler does not
know off and therefore cannot create calls to when compiling real-time
programs?

Joachim Schroeer
AMST-Systemtechnik GmbH
A-5282 Ranshofen, Austria
Tel.: (++)43 7722 85232 30

* Re: RTX 4.1 real-time extension for Windows NT and Ada 95
@ 1998-05-28  0:00 ` Ralf Fachet
From: Ralf Fachet @ 1998-05-28  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dr. Joachim Schroeer schrieb in Nachricht <356C325D.24ED@amst.co.at>...

>has anyone tried to use VenturCom's RTX 4.1 real-time extension for
>Windows NT together with an Ada compiler like ObjectAda or GNAT.
>I would appreciate any comment.
>
>Is it possible to use a native ObjectAda for WinNT together with the
>extension?

Maybe. Aonix in Germany is working on this item - we will have an answer
within the next few days.

Ralf Fachet@Aonix.de