From: jerry@jvdsys.nextjk.stuyts.nl (Jerry van Dijk)
Subject: Re: GUI and Printing in ADA
Date: 1998/05/02
Date: 1998-05-02T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Brian Franklin (bf14@prism.gatech.edu) wrote:

: I am somewhat new to ADA so I hope my question is not a dumb one.
: Is there a software (hopefully free) that will provide a GUI to my ADA
: programs.

Not a dumb question at all, but difficult to answer without knowning
the platform (Windows, Unix/X, OS/2, ...) you are using.

: Also how can I write code to send output to my printer?  A read such
: and such book or manual will be an adequate response.

Basically you open an file for the printer device. But again, that
might be dependent on your platform.

Jerry.

--
-- Jerry van Dijk  | email: jdijk@acm.org