From: "Steve" <nospam_steved94@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: graphics in ada
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 04:30:28 GMT
Date: 2003-10-08T04:30:28+00:00	[thread overview]

"Andrew" <eagletalon@chartermi.net> wrote in message
news:vo66vm411psb31@corp.supernews.com...
> When I was taking ada cources in college (Ada88 if i remember correctly)
> my professor said that graphics were not possible in Ada.  Has this
> changed? If so to what degree?

I would say that either your professor was not educated in computer science,
or (more likely) you misinterpreted his answer.  Perhaps the Ada
installation you had on your computer system did not provide graphics
library interfaces for Ada, but this does not mean it is not possible to do
so.

Ada 95 makes life much easier since provision is included for interfacing
with libraries written in or for other programming languages.

Steve
(The Duck)