From: "Phoenix." <david.judge1@ntlworld.com1>
Subject: Re: Why can't i get an EXE!
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 13:14:19 -0000
Date: 2002-01-08T13:14:19+00:00	[thread overview]

"Liddle Feesh" <no_see_reply_address@spam.com> wrote in message
news:aMo_7.7907$6q2.1973345@news2-win.server.ntlworld.com...
> "NTL" wrote:win.server.ntlworld.com...
> > Package: QUE PACKAGE
> >
> > Hi
> > I am a university student studying computer science's and have to create
> > small program as part of my coursework
> > The program below compiles perfectly and builds in ADAGIDE GNAT3.11,
> > however, I can not get it to create the .C and .EXE files... am I making
> > some small fundemental mistake.
>
> Yes. You have left doing your homework till the very last minute. It is
due
> in tomorrow - and by the looks of things, you are in a lot of trouble!
>

> > any help gladly recievied.
> >
> > David.
> >
> > P.s. Complete newbie to ADA programming.
>
> That's because you haven't been to any lectures ;)
>

> *Note to regulars: This isn't a flame. David should know what I'm talking
> about.

    actually I've been to all but one lecture and I think you've only turned
up for two. But you didn't really miss much.

P.S

    DON'T LIE. If you don't turn up don't assume that someone else hasn't.
And I actually started this back on the 19th Dec I just had a couple of
probs with my version and I've already spoken to the lecture to check to see
if my alternative approach is acceptable. Oh yeah where were you for todays
lecture by the way???