From: emery@linus.mitre.org (David Emery)
Subject: Re: Determining Rendezvous Availability
Date: 29 Nov 90 14:27:07 GMT	[thread overview]

>From: aleph@lime.ucsb.edu (Thomas McVittie)
>I could use our VADS debugger and ask for a listing of tasks (lt).  But
>the programs which we are analyzing make extensive use of the CLOCK
>function when scheduling events, so stopping and restarting the program
>dramatically change the behavior of the program.

I suspect you'll always have a problem trying to get the information
you want without affecting the basic program.  Ever hear of a guy
named Heisenberg?

Your best bet is to get the information from the runtime environment,
which of course makes your code very non-portable.

				dave emery
				emery@aries.mitre.org