From: "CheGueVerra" <chegueverra@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Getting valid Integer values !!
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 16:27:18 -0400
Date: 2003-10-21T16:27:18-04:00	[thread overview]

>Assuming you haven't got a prior "use Ada", for new code you
>should call it "Ada.Text_IO" - "Text_IO" is listed as an "Obsolescent"
>feature.

I will change that

>This is an "anonymous type" - generally considered bad (esp. for
>exported things, not so bad when used localling within a subprogram).
>You should declare a 'subtype' for this range.

In my homework I do declare a  subtype for it, I just didn't for the test...

> Why can't you use an exit?
Specified in the homework ... otherwise I would have used it because that
was the first way i tried it.  I just arranged it, so that the boolean value
"controls" the exit...

My guess is that, they want to teach them ( I'm learning ada more than
learning how to program) to control results better, thus not wanting :

Cannot exit a loop while and for with an exit
Cannot use goto
Cannot have global variables

That's why I'm not taking a chance and using the exit in the loop, the
teacher might just see the exit and I'll loose points, and the homework is
already late ;), but almost finished, I'm testing and installing data
cheking

CheGueVerra