From: eachus@spectre.mitre.org (Robert I. Eachus)
Subject: Re: UNICODE - non-Asian
Date: 1998/05/26
Date: 1998-05-26T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <356603AC.79DB5014@cl.cam.ac.uk> Markus Kuhn <Markus.Kuhn@cl.cam.ac.uk> writes:

   > The oe and OE ligature (where we have now � and �)?

   Yep!

   >   Real Trivia question: What English letter is not in Unicode?

   The copyleft sign?

   No, oe with diaeresis (two dots) over the o.  It appears very
rarely, but in one case, a village in Brittany, it appears with the O
capitalized, and the e lower case.  (When AE or OE appear as the first
letter in a capitalized English word, it is always the case that both
are capitialized.)
--

					Robert I. Eachus

with Standard_Disclaimer;