From: eachus@spectre.mitre.org (Robert I. Eachus)
Subject: Re: Choosing C++ instead of Ada (was What is Ada used for?)
Date: 1996/10/25
Date: 1996-10-25T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <01BBBF2B.4CB43CC0@idc213.rb.icl.co.uk> Simon Johnston <skj@ACM.ORG> writes:

 > Now evaluate that wealth of C++ tools and see if you end up keeping
 > three products ...

   Name even one where your computer isn't at high risk of flying off
your desk.  And I have a high boiling point.  One of the best selling
points for GNAT and Thomsofts compilers may be Microsoft Visual C++.

   But the problem is that there are lots of people in this industry
who enjoy debugging.  That has got to change...

--

					Robert I. Eachus

with Standard_Disclaimer;
use  Standard_Disclaimer;