From: eachus@spectre.mitre.org (Robert I. Eachus)
Subject: Re: Compiler performance
Date: 1996/02/19
Date: 1996-02-19T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <4fnl86$3f1@newsbf02.news.aol.com> johnherro@aol.com (John Herro) writes:

  >	That can be a useful feature!  It's a good way to put a copyright
  > notice into your executable code.  In my Ada Tutor program, I declare

  > Legal_Note : constant String := " Copyright 1988-96 John J. Herro ";

  One of the nice features that comes along with Latin-1 as character
is the ability to put

   Copyright_Notice: constant String := "�1996 Robert I. Eachus";

   or whatever in your source files. I used to do that or a corporate
claim all the time, but most of the software I have published at MITRE
recently has been intentionally public domain, so I haven't had a
chance to do it often. ;-)

--

					Robert I. Eachus

with Standard_Disclaimer;