* Re: Ada/Ada9X at Object World not
@ 1993-06-24 19:27 Robert I. Eachus
From: Robert I. Eachus @ 1993-06-24 19:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <1993Jun24.145626.20381@butch.lmsc.lockheed.com> gottlieb@NEBULA.SSD
.LMSC.LOCKHEED.COM writes:

 > At Object World last week in San Francisco I didn't so much as hear the
 > words Ada or Ada9x. Did I miss something? Maybe it is just too early and
 > next year the Ada9X vendors, consultants, etc. will be out in force.

     The annual Ada Europe meeting was also last week in Paris--as was
the Paris Air Show.  Most Ada vendors were there (at Ada Europe).  I
don't know if Rational and Sun were at Object World, but they are the
only vendors I would expect to spread themselves that thin.  In
addition there were many key meetings in the development of the Ada 9X
standards, etc., so most of the key Ada people were in Paris.

     Next year the Ada people may be out in force, assuming that there
are no conflicts.

--

					Robert I. Eachus

with Standard_Disclaimer;
use  Standard_Disclaimer;

only message in thread, other threads:[~1993-06-24 19:27 UTC | newest]