* pragma INLINE
@ 1992-09-10 15:43 dog.ee.lbl.gov!overload.lbl.gov!agate!spool.mu.edu!darwin.sura.net!dtix!r
From: dog.ee.lbl.gov!overload.lbl.gov!agate!spool.mu.edu!darwin.sura.net!dtix!r @ 1992-09-10 15:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Can pragma INLINE be used with a function created by pragma INTERFACE to
C code?

Brad Wallet                 Mathematician
bwallet@relay.nswc.navy.mil Naval Surface Warfare Center
(703)663-4950               (AVN)249-4950
DSMAC - "Tomahawk's Eyes"
"I can neither confirm nor deny that these opinions
are entirely my own and may or may not reflect those
of the US Navy."

* Re: pragma INLINE
@ 1992-09-14 20:55 Robert I. Eachus
From: Robert I. Eachus @ 1992-09-14 20:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <1992Sep10.154342.6109@relay.nswc.navy.mil> bwallet@apssgi.nswc.navy
.mil (Brad Wallet) asks:

 > Can pragma INLINE be used with a function created by pragma INTERFACE to
 > C code?

    It's legal, but I can't imagine that any compiler would do the
inlining. (Pragma INLINE is a classic pragma in that it includes
advice to the compiler--please put this in line.  Pragma INTERFACE on
the other hand probably should have been a representation
specification.  A compiler must obey it or reject the program.)

--

					Robert I. Eachus

with STANDARD_DISCLAIMER;
use  STANDARD_DISCLAIMER;
function MESSAGE (TEXT: in CLEVER_IDEAS) return BETTER_IDEAS is...