From: eachus@mitre-bedford.arpa  (Robert I. Eachus)
Subject: Re: Portable End_Error handling desired
Date: 20 Nov 91 01:58:43 GMT	[thread overview]

     If you are trying to write "bulletproof" code, you need to have a
procedure that recursively calls itself in its exception handler.  It
should also be nested in an outer handler, and keep track of depth of
nesting so that it can give up gracefully before running off the end
of the stack (or causing him to reboot the machine).

					Robert I. Eachus

with STANDARD_DISCLAIMER;
use  STANDARD_DISCLAIMER;
function MESSAGE (TEXT: in CLEVER_IDEAS) return BETTER_IDEAS is...