From: mg@harp.camb.inmet.com (Mitch Gart)
Subject: gnat 3.09 and win32ada
Date: 1997/03/18
Date: 1997-03-18T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

A few months back I made a release of the Win32Ada binding
for GNAT 3.08W, which was the current version of GNAT at that
moment.  (Actually the 'W' means it was a "wavefront" pre-release
version.)  Now there have been several reports of problems with
GNAT 3.09 and Win32Ada.  The problems are:

- one or two package specs need some pragmas moved, to compile

- after compilation some of the test programs that come with
  Win32Ada don't link.

I currently have no time budget for fixing this but if somebody
out there has fixed the problems in their copy of the sources,
or would like to volunteer to make the fixes, please send them
to me.  That way I will be able to put them up on the Web site so
they are available to other people from one central place.

- Mitch Gart
- mg@inmet.com