From: anon@anon.org (anon)
Subject: Re: Compiling Ada from another directory
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 00:02:44 GMT
Date: 2007-09-13T00:02:44+00:00	[thread overview]

#
# The "bind" and "link" functions do not require command line options
#
gcc -c -o _build/Bottles.o src/Bottles.adb
gnatbind _build/Bottles.ali
gnatlink _build/Bottles.ali

# The simpler way or with users defined packages:
#
# object_directory => is the directory for *.ali and *.o and executable
# source_directory => is the directory with all user's Ada source files
# unit.adb => user main compilation_unit

cd object_directory
gnatmake ../source_directory/unit.adb

#
# for a compile list of command line options
#
# gnatmake -help
#